Friday, January 18, 2008

The Presidential Election... Who Has Our Vote in the Primary?

A comment on the Presidential election. This election is pretty hyped up, but who has the 18-35 vote in the primary? As a republican my vote goes to John McCain. I think that he is the most qualified and experienced candidate and has a lot of foreign policy experience. Also as a Republican, I hope that Hillary wins the Democratic nomination because I think McCain could beat Hillary in the general election. Hillary is fighting for the young votes, but I don't think she will get them. I think Guilianni will drop out of the presidential election soon and ultimately become a good vice-presidential running mate. On the democratic side, I think that John Edwards is the best candidate and comes across the best to younger voters. (This is purely my opinion)

1 comment:

Chris Miller said...

John McCain is a war hero and has foreign policy experience due to his committee work. But John McCain wants to give amnesty to 10 million illegal immigrants. He initially opposed the Bush Tax cuts. He worked with Ted Kennedy. He favors national health care. I will give him credit in that he opposes earmarks but John McCain is not and will not be a conservative. He will be a neoconservative and he will be a globalist. He is not a Federalist.
Rudy may get bumped in Florida but Mitt will still be in it and he will, in my humble opinion, be the Republican nominee and president.